Logitech is a very famous and popular company and its mouse are also really nice so today we will tell you the best Logitech mouse for gaming.
This mouse will give you a next-level experience and your gameplay will also improve a lot. These all mice that I am going to tell you are worth and capable of high-end gaming.
Logitech G Pro Wireless
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Best Logitech mouse for gaming is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
This wireless mouse gives you a simple and formal look this wireless mouse is for gamers. It is best for people who hate wires and love wireless mice.
This mouse is also small and lightweight which gives a comfortable experience to you. As I told you this mouse is for gaming so it also has two extra buttons to manage DPI [Dots per inch] which is important for gamers.
It has a Logitech logo in it with RGB light that seems very cool, this mouse can last up to 48hours with RGB lighting on and sixty hours with the lighting of and this is a really good battery backup for gamers. This mouse gives k dpi resolution
- 20 MMO tuned buttons: Includes unique 12 button thumb panel designed for quick, no look navigation; The low friction polytetrafluoroethylene feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother motions, precise cursor movements and improved accuracy
- G shift ring finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button. PTFE Feet: 250-km range. Onboard memory: 1 profile
Some are very hard core gamers and they want a lot of controls in there mouse so this mouse is for them it have around 20 buttons in its. You can see the buttons in the image.
Its build quality is also very solid and good, its design is basically different but its comfortable in using and it give a nice experience.
The weight of this mouse is around 133 grams. The reason of this much weight is lot of buttons and a solid build quality and it is a Best Logitech mouse for gaming.
DPI ranges from 200 to 8600 allowing for great control over pointer sensitivity. It is a wired mouse and that this good things for gamers because wired mouse respond faster then the wireless so you cannot get any lag while playing with a wired mouse.
- LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS: latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology features a 1 ms report rate for competition level twitch targeting
- ADVANCED PMW3366 SENSOR: equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200 12,000DPI) at speeds over 400 IPS
This mouse also have a good build quality and great ergonomics, the best things of this mouse is that it provide a great grip to you and give a more comfortable experience.
This mouse have around 11 buttons, depending on how you set it up out of the box, there are two extras on its left side and an option to add two more to the right using a magnetically attached plastic plug.
It is made up of mostly plastic with latex grips and its body feels very solid. It have removal magnetic buttons.
It has maximum sensitivity of 12000 DPI which is really nice number of DPI for a Best Logitech mouse for gaming. So let’s move to our next Best logitech mouse for gaming.
Logitech G G203 Lightsync
- Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand – Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 – FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- 8, 000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings to suit the sensitivity you like with Logitech G HUB gaming software and cycle easily through up to 5 DPI settings.
This mouse is a budget friendly mouse people who can’t afford expensive Best Logitech mouse for gaming this may be a best option for them.
This mouse is a prefect mouse for casual gamers in a cheap price it will give you a awesome look with RGB light and a comfortable shape and design. You can change the RGB lights from the logitech software and customize as you want.
It have a DPI range of 200-8000 it also have buttons to manage the DPI of the mouse. I hope you like this budget friendly mouse. Lets move to the next Best logitech mouse for gaming.
Logitech G502 HERO
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 – 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the Best Logitech mouse for gaming
This is the last Best Logitech mouse for gamingof our list and this mouse is also the best logitech gaming mouse in this this it give your premium look with a great design.
It may seems odd but it is prefect for a hard core gaming it also have programmable button in it the size of this mouse is also large as compare to the others but it will give you a good grip to you.
It also have RGB lights and DPI indicators you can customize the RGB lights on the logitech software. Its DPI support form 100 to 16,000.
I think that this is the best logitech mouse for gaming and this mouse is my personal recommendation.
Best Logitech mouse for gaming buying guide
If you are confused that which mouse you have to choose then this buying guide is for you.
DPI means dot per inch I had told the DPI of the Best Logitech mouse for gaming in this article. So lets talk more about DPI. If you are a normal user then normal DPI that come in mouse is enough for you.
But if you are gamer then you need to buy a adjustable DPI mouse and a mouse which have a high DPI rate
Wired and Wireless
Basically wireless mouse are easy to use and they are cool but they are not much accurate so if you use it for normal work then it is ok
But in gaming you need instant movement so that’s why wired are more accurate and good for gamers but if you only love wireless then I had also given a wireless Best Logitech mouse for gaming in this article.
You also have to check that the mouse that you are going to buy is comfortable or not and you need check that it is not much heavy and not be uncomfortable for you.
Conlusion of Best Logitech mouse for gaming
In this article I had told you the Best Logitech mouse for gaming with short buying guide I also give my own recommendation in this article.
This is a very short article hope you liked it and you had got you best logitech gaming mouse.
FAQs of Best logitech mouse for gaming
Which is the best mouse for gaming?
The best gaming mouse you can buy today
Logitech G502 HERO. The best Best Logitech mouse for gaming overall. …
SteelSeries Rival 3. The best budget gaming mouse. …
Razer DeathAdder V2. The best all-purpose gaming mouse. …
Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless. …
Razer Basilisk V3. …
Razer Naga Trinity. …
Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE. …
Razer Orochi V2.
What mouse is better than G502?
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is a better wired gaming mouse than the Logitech G502 HERO. The Razer’s click latency and sensor performance are slightly better, though this may not be noticeable. Fans of FPS games will likely appreciate the Razer’s lower overall weight and less rigid cable that will glide easier on your desk.
Are lighter mouse better for gaming?
Pro FPS-gamers prefer the light-weight design as they provide a better control movement. In titles like Valorant, Fortnite, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the speed and precision of mouse movement would make or break your gaming experience. Here a heavy mouse would be a hindrance rather than a bliss.
Is Logitech a gaming brand?
With products sold in almost every country in the world, Logitech has developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video and computing. Brands of Logitech include Logitech, Logitech G, ASTRO Gaming, Ultimate Ears, Jaybird, Blue Microphones, and Streamlabs. Logitech is one of the best manufacturers in peripherals. Both Logitech Keyboard and Mouse are of very good quality. In thr end it comes downnto your preference and choice, but you can hardly go wrong with Logitech.