When you buy a mouse then remember to read the buying guide because it helps you to find the mouse for you your need. So first I will give you a buying guide and then I will give you a list of the best mouse for Minecraft PVP. All these mice are best for fast-clicking techniques like Kohi clicking.
In last, I will also tell you my own opinion of you and my favorite mouse that you can also use for yourself. We provide great reviews on technology and gaming gadgets that help you to decorate and complete your gaming room in a better way. Our information is based on complete research and we gather it from the most popular tech and gaming sites like TechCrunch, TechRadar, CrazyBings, Wired, and TomsHardware.
If you want to be unbeatable in Minecraft, then you can use an auto clicker with the below-listed mouse. It would help you to automate mouse clicks in your Minecraft game.
Table of Contents
So let’s begin,
Best mouse for Minecraft Bedwars
Here are 2 best mouse for Minecaraft bedwars
- Razer DeathAdder Elite: This mouse has a high DPI range of up to 16,000, seven programmable buttons, and an ergonomic design that is comfortable for long gaming sessions.
- SteelSeries Rival 600: This mouse has a high DPI range of up to 12,000, a customizable weight system, and 7 programmable buttons. It also features a comfortable and ergonomic design.
1. Razer DeathAdder V2
This mouse is the pretty mouse same thing as the 2013 death adder which, if you don’t know was like the main mouse for a butterfly clicking back in the day like the days a lot of people used to use this mouse back in like the days.
Razer DeathAdder V2
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting
- 8 Programmable Buttons
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance
This mouse is best for jitter-clicking and butterfly clicking the switches on it are so light is one of the easiest mouse clicks the shape is big of this mouse so I recommend this mouse for people who have larger hands.
This mouse also has 8 programmable buttons that are a really good thing about this mouse this also contains RGB lights and you can customize the RGB lights as you want.
- 20,000 DPI Focus+ sensor works fantastically
- New drag-free cable
- Easy customization
- Great ergonomic design
- Significantly lighter than the DeathAdder Elite
- Only two RGB lighting zone
- Only comes in right-handed
2. Logitech G502 HERO
This Mouse is the Since 2014 industry but every year something changes and makes it better for gaming. And no doubt this is one of the best mice in the whole industry and no mouse can be better than this but let’s see what this beast actually has.
Logitech G502 Hero
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 – 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready-to-play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
It has the Hero 25K sensor which gives you 25,600 DPI which is the best in class for the price point and with over 400 IPS you get everything you need in this mouse to play Minecraft as a pro.
They say it has 11 programmable buttons but you only going to program the 9 buttons and every single button is in the right place it is a very well-designed mouse because it is been out since 2014 which is the reason why it is so perfect.
It also has adjustable weights which you don’t get in most of the mice in this price range. And if we talk about the build quality that is best no other mouse can give you this quality at this price point.
Another cool thing is the mouse wheel it is best because it has the button to switch from a tactile bump and a freewheel and it is made up of metal.
- Flawless performance
- Glides well despite the heavy weight
- Best scroll wheel ever
- RGB lighting
- Extra buttons prone to accidental misclicks
- Bit of an underwhelming update
3. Razer Viper 8KHz
8000Hz means this is the fastest mouse in the whole world and also the fastest switches which are 2gen optical switches and it has 20,000 Dpi and a focus + optical sensor.
Razer Viper 8KHz
- Razer 8000Hz HyperPolling Technology: With a true 8000Hz polling rate, the mouse can communicate its position and clicks to your PC at up to 8000 times a second—for near-zero input latency and a level of speed you’ve yet to experience
- Razer Focus+ 20K Optical Sensor: With new intelligent functions such as motion sync and asymmetric cut-off, our sensor flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, allowing for a crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy
- 2nd-Gen Razer Optical Mouse Switch: The improved polling rate maximizes the switches’ potential so that they register up to 8x faster —providing quick, clean execution for up to 70 million clicks with zero unintended double-clicking
It has two side browser buttons on both sides and a nice texture grip.
This mouse will give you the smoothest experience while playing or even just moving the mouse on the screen.
This mouse will perform best when you want to track anything while gaming.
- 8000Hz polling rate.
- Incredibly low click latency.
- Feels very well-built.
- Very light.
- Comfortable, ambidextrous design.
- Software isn’t compatible on macOS.
- Cable isn’t as flexible as some other options.
4. Logitech G102
This is a budget gaming mouse its price is very low compared to other mice. There is one more mouse Logitech 502 but It’s it click is very narrow you can butterfly click on it but it’s not very comfortable as compared to Logitech G102.
- COLORFUL LIGHTSYNC RGB
- CLASSIC, GAMER-TESTED DESIGN: Play comfortably and with total control.
- MECHANICAL SPRING BUTTON TENSIONING
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: To suit the sensitivity you like
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OSTM, USB port, Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software (optional). USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
This mouse is for gaming so you can customize the sensitivity of this mouse according to your need. Like when you play different games there is different sensitivity for all games so you can customize it.
This mouse also has RGB lights and they are very cool according to the mouse shape and begins you can customize the RGB lights across 16.8 million colors.
- Clean appearance
- Great software support
- Solid feeling scroll wheel
- Symmetrical shape
5. Redragon Cobra M711
The main reason for the use of this mouse is for drag clicking it’s a pretty notorious mouse for drag clicking this mouse has 5 adjustable DPI levels (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000) so you can customize the sensitivity of the mouse according to DPI levels.
Redragon Cobra M711
- 5 adjustable DPI levels (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000)
- Besides, the mouse point Speed setting in the software also allows you to mildly change the movement speed of the mouse to achieve the best fit mode for yourself
- 16-Million Color backlight ‘breathing’ RGB LED gives out ambient light and set you in a unique gaming atmosphere
- Adopted the latest professional gaming chip AVAGO to capture fast and accurate movement for precise control, 5 adjustable DPI setting
- Whether you are targeting, aiming, slashing or attacking, a professional gaming mouse
This mouse has (7 out of 9) programmable buttons shape of this mouse is good but I think that the Logitech G102 is more comfortable in use as compared to this.
But if you have the programmable button then you can go with this mouse.
- High customization
- Comfortable to use
- Color-accurate RGB lighting
- Might be too small for some users
6. Logitech G PRO Hero
This mouse is totally for gaming the cost of this mouse is high than the previous one but the performance of this mouse is really the best.
Logitech G PRO Hero
- Programmable buttons
- 16.8 million color lights
- Metal spring tensioning
- Low Force actuation
- Best accuracy
The design and shape of this mouse also look cool, this mouse looks like the Logitech G102 but this mouse has a different experience and has more features as compared to the Logitech G102.
It contains programmable buttons. The accuracy of this mouse is really good if you play snipping games then you need accuracy for that game so this mouse will provide you the best accuracy performance while gaming.
- Low click latency.
- Excellent build quality.
- High polling rate.
- No weight optimization.
- The cable is a bit stiff and retains kinks.
7. Glorious Model O-
The design of this mouse is very cool and different from other mice as you can see that the mouse has a beautiful shape and design it gives you a next-level experience while using it.
Glorious Model O-
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- SIZE & STYLE: Ambidextrous ultra lightweight gaming mouse
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice
- 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty
Model o- is the best mouse for butterfly clicking that’s because they have debounced settings in their software if you turn the D bound slider all the way to the left then the mouse will double click easily and it is an easy mouse to get 20cps.
The cable of this is the mouse is very flexible and easy to use. This is my personal favorite mouse and this is highly recommended for you. This is the best mouse for Minecraft PVP on our list.
- Flawless sensor performance
- Good choice of components
- Different surface-treatment options
- MTBF of 20 million clicks switches
- Nice-looking RGB lighting
- Extremely light
- Side buttons could be better
- Sides can flex inward with high pressure
- Requires frequent cleaning
8. Corsair Ironclaw
The Corsair Ironclaw RGB delivers the ultimate competitive advantage, with a powerful 12,000 DPI optical sensor and interchangeable Magnetic Grip that can quickly and easily swap between a precise sniper grip and a wider speed-oriented palm grip in a single click.
- Best Dual option mouse that is available in both wired and wirelss. (Depends on user interest.)
- 18000 DPI, that is perfect selection for FPS and MOBA Gaming.
- Lightweight body only 105g total weight that helps every gamer to move it faster and get over their enemies in the games like PVP.
The advanced ergonomic design is lightweight, contoured, and sculpted for a more comfortable, natural feel during play. The Ironclaw RGB was designed from the ground up to be the ultimate high-performance gaming mouse, with the most customizable buttons and professional-grade features.
CORSAIR’s M65 PRO RGB is a high-performance gaming mouse that’s built for comfort and durability to play your Minecraft PVP in a better way. It’s crafted to fit the contours of your hand – making it a perfect fit for a range of hand sizes.
- Made for larger hands
- New optical sensor PMW3391
- Two segment RGB for eye candy
- Textured grips and wheel
- Good buttons
- Quite light at just 105g thanks to its all-plastic construction
- Abstruse software
- Very thick, heavy, and stiff cable
9. SteelSeries Rival 600
It has a USB data transfer rate of 1 megabyte per second, and its advanced weight system enables you to customize the mouse to accommodate your personal competitive play style. The revolutionary silicone side grips accommodate both large and small hands, and they provide added durability for intense gameplay. While the SteelSeries Engine 3 lets you customize the mouse to your exact specifications, with full RGB lighting.
SteelSeries Rival 600 Mice of Minecraft
- The mice have an average price not so cheap and not too much high price. Perfect for beginners to master level minecraft player.
- We also have more different models in the steel series like Aerox 3, Rival 650, Prime and Prime+ options in different price ranges.
- The most recommended mouse for the games like world of tanks, minecraft PVP, Fortnite, CS: GO, and Valorant.
Are you ready for intense competition? The SteelSeries Rival 600 is the weapon of choice for today’s top esports professionals and one of the best gaming mice for Minecraft PVP. The 12,000 DPI TrueMove3 optical sensor tracks on any surface, delivering ultra-precise tracking and immaculate accuracy. It can detect up to 200 inches per second, and it has a 0.5-millimeter lift-off distance.
An esports sensor that tracks so precisely, it outperforms mice that are twice the price. Plus, you’re in command of a complete weight system that lets you customize the balance and center of gravity to your personal preferences. And the exclusive true move 3+ technology means you can move at lightning speeds, with zero lag or acceleration, with virtually zero lift-off distance. And, if you want to take your play to a whole new level, customize it with a spectrum of eight hand-painted, multicolor LED light effects.
- Beautiful design
- Accurate sensor
- Pretty illumination
- Dual sensor system eliminates lift or drift
- Weights are a little finicky
- A few software quirks
- A tad pricier than competitors
Mouse Buying guide
First of all, you have to check the DPI of the mouse that you are purchasing. DPI means Dots per inch in simple ways it tells you the sensitivity of the mouse. This means when you are moving a mouse how fast the cursor of the mouse is moving.
If you move the mouse a little and if the DPI is high of the mouse the cursor will move faster and give you a faster result.
And if the DPI is low then sensitivity is also low means if you mouse the mouse then the cursor will move normally (not too fast).
If you are a normal user and you have work in your office then you have to buy a normal mouse but if you are a gamer then you have to buy an adjustable mouse in an adjustable mouse you can customize the DPI of the mouse.
In different games, there is different sensitivity required so I recommend that an adjustable DPI mouse is best for gamers. Later in this post, I will tell you the best mouse for Minecraft pvp.
Types of sensor
This is also a very important thing which sensor is good for you? In mice, there are two types of sensors first is an optical sensor and the second one is a laser sensor.
Difference between Optical and laser sensors.
There is a major difference in price if you will purchase the optical sensor mouse then there is the use of infrared light in that mouse and that is cheap as compared to the laser sensor and the laser sensor mouse is more costly than the optical.
If you use an optical mouse on any surface then it gives you such a nice performance but the laser sensor will not give you a nice performance while gaming so if you are a gamer then I recommend that an optical sensor mouse is best for you.
Wired or wireless mouse
As you know, wireless mice are also available in the market, but is the wireless mouse better than the wired one?
So this depends on you which type of work you will do through the mouse according to the work you have to choose the right one if you do not have any delay or any other problem then a wired mouse is better for you.
If you are a gamer then I recommend that you have to choose the wired mouse for you because you will get instant performance while gaming. The wired mouse is also cheaper than the wireless mouse.
If you need a wireless mouse then there are two types first is the nano receiver in this you will get a USB-type nano receiver and when you plug in the nano receiver in your pc your mouse will start working.
The second one is Bluetooth in this case your mouse will pair with your pc. In some mouses, you will get both a nano receiver and Bluetooth but they are very costly. Now let’s talk about the Best mouse for Minecraft PVP
Conclusion of the Best Mouse for Minecraft PVP
In this post, I told you about the Best mouse for Minecraft PVP and I had given you my own recommendation you. If I do not have a high budget, there is also some budget-friendly mouse on our list. So you can also check out them.
But if you have enough budget then I recommend that you should have the Glorious Model O-.
I hope you will get your best mouse for Minecraft PVP
What is the best mouse for Minecraft PVP 2021?
1. Logitech G502. This Minecraft mouse boasts many handy features, customizable weight, and ultrafast wireless performance. The body accommodates 11 programmable buttons and has an integrated Hero sensor with up to 16000 DPI that ensures accurate tracking.
What is the best mouse for Minecraft PVP?
(Top5) Best Mouse for Minecraft PVP Gaming
Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse.
Razer DeathAdder Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse.
ROCCAT ROC Tri-Button Gaming Mouse.
Redragon M601 RGB Gaming Mouse.
SteelSeries Rival 300, Optical Gaming Mouse.
Do you need a gaming mouse for Minecraft?
If you’re talking about using a mouse for the sole purpose of Minecraft and ONLY Minecraft then in my opinion you don’t need a gaming mouse. They are used to make your gameplay fast and precise and keep up with the mechanics of the game. Basically to make it easier for you.
What is the best cheap mouse for Minecraft?
The Perfect Budget All-Rounder
If you are looking for a great gaming mouse to get started in Minecraft, look no further than the Razer DeathAdder v2. If the name rings a bell, that’s likely because the DeathAdder line is one of the most popular among casual PC gamers.