Free fire is an awesome game, but if you have a 1GB ram, it may lag so much, but don’t worry I have best methods, ways to run Free Fire Smoothly in 1GB Ram.
There are so many so-called game boosters who say we can improve your gameplay. I am not saying that they don’t work but most of them are useless but I have given you some of the best apps that can improve your gameplay.
So, let’s start with How to run Free Fire Smoothly in 1GB Ram!
Can I play Free Fire in 1GB Ram
This might be your first question can I play free fire in 1GB Ram and the answer is yes, you can play free fire in 1GB Ram.
1. Turn on Force 4x
This option is available on most devices and it can greatly increase the performance of your device and can improve your gameplay.
But, there is a bad point also and that is it will drain your phone battery quickly. So, don’t keep it on always.
If your phone supports Force 4x then you can turn on it by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app, tap About phone, and click on Build number seven times. Your phone should display a message you’re a developer.
- Head back to the main settings menu and tap System.
- Tap Developer options.
- Find the option that says Force 4x MSAA and toggle it on and enjoy.
2. Get Rid of junk
You know that most of your space is filled up and these junk files make your phone slow.
Most of the apps when deleted they left their media files in the storage and they remain forever there. So, it is important to delete them regularly you can delete them by following these steps:
- Access Settings on your phone, and tap Storage.
- Tap the Free Up Space button.
- Select the items that you don’t use anymore, and tap Free Up in the bottom-right
And if your phone doesn’t have this option then you can download Google Files to delete this is the best to get rid of the junk that is provided by Google.
3. Off the Notifications
Notifications make your phone slow because the app continuously fetches the data in the background and makes your phone slow. So, while playing games you can turn on the do not disturb mode.
This will help you a lot in getting good fps as well as the notifications will not disturb you in the gameplay.
Is how to run free fire smoothly in 1GB ram Helpful?
4. Remove Unused Apps
Apps are the things that make your phone really slow because they continuously run in the background and use your phone resources.
To run Free Fire Smoothly in 1GB Ram you should uninstall the apps that you don’t use and if there are some apps that use only once or twice in a month you can simply hibernate them so they don’t run in the background for this you can download this app from play store.
5. Clear background running apps
You should do this before playing free fire. Apps running in the recent don’t affect so much if you are using a medium or high-end smartphone but if you are using a 1GB or 2GB Ram device that these apps can slow your device.
6. Remove Widgets and Live Wallpapers
Widgets and Live Wallpapers make your smartphone look cool but they continuously run in the background and slow down your smartphone.
So, to Run Free Fire Smoothly in 1GB Ram you should remove at least everything from your home screen and only keep some important apps on the home screen.
7. Turn off Animations and effects
This will not affect the performance much but every small changes depend on How to run Free Fire Smoothly in 1GB Ram. To turn off the animations and effects in android follow these steps:
- To disable effects and animations Unlock the developer options by going to “Settings” -> “About Phone” and continuously tap on “Build Number” until the “Developer Options” will appear or turn on.
- Now after enabling, Go to “Settings” -> “Developer Options” – -> “Window Animation Zoom” and “Transition animation scale” and “Animator duration scale” and turn off the scale.
8. Clear cache of Free Fire and other apps
Sometimes cache files make your phone heavy with junk and log files. So, it is important to clear them all regularly by deleting these you don’t lose any data because these are only junk files or temp.
To delete these files follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Clean storage > Clear Cache.
- If clear cache option is not available then you can go to App management > “App you want to clear cache” > Storage > Clear Cache
9. Good Internet Connection
If you do all these things and your internet connection is not good then there will be no difference in your gameplay because your lag is caused by ping. The average ping to play free fire is 150ms and below.
So, it is really really important to maintain a good internet connection.
- Always try to use WIFI connectivity Instead of Mobile Data.
- Try to stay closer to the WIFI router for stable connectivity.
- Avoid using a VPN as it slows down your connectivity.
Free Fire GFX Tool – How to run Free Fire Smoothy in 1GB RAM
Fire GFX Tool is an outside mobile application that allows you to familiarize graphics, FPS, Resolution Ping of the Free Fire Game in low-fall mobile devices.
Features of Fire GFX Tool
- Speed up internet connection
- CPU Turbo
- GPU Turbo
- RAM Boost
- Junk Cleaner
- Graphics Optimization
Use These Settings to run Free Fire smoothly in 1GB Ram
- Resolution: Resolution is the realization of a device to render and appear in an image straightforwardly and taking into consideration a maximum of details. In GFX Tool you can observe many definite options set the strong depending in defense to your device. For enlarged take steps a portion, the best graphics and sleek experience set the 1280 x 720 inflexible idea. If you are having any lag issues set the unchangeable to the lowest value and check the do something.
- FPS: FPS Stands for Frames Per Second. It is used to show the frame rate and video game environment pain. The frame rate is the number of consecutive images that are displayed each second. Pick the 60 FPS for a mild and improved playing experience without frame drop and lag.
- Shadows: Turn off the shadow option in the game.
- Style: Style substitute sets the color in the game you can pick any of the options based upon your device display. Mostly eternal is the most agreed substitute.
- Graphics: Set the graphics to So smooth.
- Graphics API: Turn off Graphics API for stable FPS and to your liking gameplay. But for best gaming, and smoother experience enables the graphics API. Enable it unaccompanied subsequent to you have high-fade away mobile devices.
After successfully setting happening all the required settings SAVE AND EXIT. Now opening the Free Fire Game in your device you might observe few enhancements in the game graphics and rendering. I target our tips insist to repair the fall in surrounded by not guilty ember game lag in the heavens of your low-subside device. Follow this page for more optimization settings.
Conclusion of How to run Free Fire Smoothly in 1GB Ram
It is really important to get high fps in gaming but if you have a low-end follow all the things that are provided above and try to get the best gameplay.
After that try to make some money from your skills and get to your dream.
Can Freefire work on 1GB RAM?
In this case, Free Fire is a much more suitable option than PUBG Mobile, as Free Fire was designed for low-end devices and can run on 1GB RAM smartphones.
How do I run Freefire smoothly?
5 Easy Methods to Fix lag while playing Free Fire
Applications running in Background. #2 Lower the Graphics Settings. …
Graphics setting. #3 Use GameBooster App (available on PlayStore) …
Gamebooster App. #4 Disable the Battery Saver or Low Power mode. …
Low Power Mode. #5 Clear Internal Memory Storage Space.
How much RAM is needed for Free Fire smoothly?
Android 4.0 / iOS 8.0
The most basic installation will require at least 600 MB of free disk space on your hard drive. You need at least 1 GB RAM of Free RAM to run this game with no technical problems. Download on Android or iOS.